Approved by the Ministry of Education for the new three-point (Module B) literature program!
Loving Literature contains everything that teachers and students need for the three-point (Module B) literature log. It is an attractive, full-color book with lots of pictures and enjoyable stories that will keep weak students interested and help them actually enjoy the literature.
The book includes:
– A choice of 5 short stories, all suitable for the level of three-point students, in a wide variety of genres.
– A choice of 3 poems, all suitable for the level of three-point students.
– All the key components necessary for the literature program, other than the summative assessment tasks (tests), which are in the teacher’s guide.
– Memorable ways of learning the HOTS.
– Glossing of difficult words in Hebrew and Arabic
There is also a very thorough teacher’s guide which includes not only the answers but also lots of teaching suggestions (including links to youtube clips), summative assessment tasks (tests), rubrics, and more.
A reading CD of the texts and Basic Understanding questions is also available.
Additional photocopiable materials will be made available to teachers using the book in the classroom.
Note that because this book contains more than just the minimal requirements of the literature program, it can be used as a two-year book.
Intended for 10th-12th grade three-point students students, but could also be used by stronger students in junior high school.
Discounts available for bulk purchases!
|Number of Pages|